VioQuest Prescription medications introduced preclinical data showing their novel AKT inhibitor VQD-002 Kinase Inhibitor provides complete benefit together with numerous cancer remedies including trastuzumab , dasatinib , cisplatin, while some. The outcome were presented in lots of poster presentations inside the Annual Meeting within the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in Hillcrest.
VQD-002 (triciribine phosphate monohydrate, or TCN-P, commonly known as to as API-2) could be a small molecule anticancer compound that suppresses activation of protein kinase B (PKB or AKT), an very important component within the phosphoinosotide-3 kinase inhibitors (PI3K) signaling path shown to promote cancer cell growth and survival furthermore to capacity chemotherapy and radiotherapy. VQD-002 has proven anti-tumor activity against a substantial spectrum of cancer in preclinical and studies.
Findings presented at AACR include data from four studies performed by independent scientists:
- When combined with ErbB2-focusing on antibody trastuzumab, VQD-002 enhanced apoptosis in vitro too just like vivo in PTEN-deficient breast cancer models. Benefits in the research demonstrate that mixing trastuzumab with inhibitors within the PI3K/Akt/mTOR path could be a scientifically relevant method of save of trastuzumab resistance triggered by PTEN loss.
- VQD-002 coupled with dasatinib, somewhat-molecule inhibitor of multiple tyrosine kinases, enhanced apoptosis in many cell lines representing various kinds sarcomas, including Ewing’s, leiomyo-, lipo- and fibrosarcomas. Benefits in the research, funded using the Child Cancer Foundation, indicate this mixture of VQD-002 and dasatinib might be very effective remedies regimen for sarcoma patients.
- Within the third study, inhibition within the Akt path following the development of VQD-002 was proven to considerably reduce miR-214-triggered ovarian cancer cell survival. A particular type of microRNA, miR-214 induces cancer cell survival and cisplatin resistance through activation within the Akt path, an essential regulator of cell proliferation and survival. These products of knowledge indicate that VQD-002 could be the cause in dealing with drug resistance in ovarian cancer for patients given cisplatin, that’s commonly used to deal with numerous cancer including ovarian cancer.
- Cells in RAD51D like Parp inhibitor were sensitive to treatment Ovarian Cancer drug
- The Specific Kinase Inhibitors PI3 kinase inhibitor for the treatment of cancer
- PARP inhibitor inside the tumor destory Ovarian Cancer cells prevented
- Treatment Of AML cells with PIM Kinase inhibitor Midostaurin and a mutation with FLT3
- Selleckchem PIM Kinase Inhibitor SGI-1776 produces tumor regression in acute myologenous leukemia (AML) xenograft models